Wednesday 30 June 2021

Jupiter and His Mighty Company: a wonderful Old Greek Story turned into a Sleep Story

 Well, hello everyone!! 

It's been a while since I last posted here but to tell you the truth I was not feeling particularly inspired. I think we can all agree we've all been there, right? Especially in this time and age going through a painful pandemic such as this one.

On this occasion, I bring to you another SLEEP STORY curated by Calm App that has helped me go to Dreamland time and again 😴😴😴

I hope it can help you travel to a different time and place and escape this sometimes harsh reality we are living in. 

You can read the story here: JUPITER AND HIS MIGHTY COMPANY

If you want to immerse in the sleep experience, try listening to the story here: JUPITER AND HIS MIGHTY COMPANY or download Calm App on your mobiles.

This is the second SLEEP STORY I post in a series I am going to be posting from time to time. I hope you enjoy reading and listening to them as much as I do and if you ever get to listen until the very end, let me know! I keep falling asleep before it finishes.


Much love to you all!

Be safe and we'll read each other soon 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules of Civility & Decent Behaviour in Company and Conversation by George Washington - PART II -

  It's been a while since I last published the first TEN RULES. Behold! I give thee the next TEN to discuss among friends, relatives, co...