Things We Never Got Over by Lucy ScoreMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
"My wish for all of us is that we love whole-heartedly and are present enough in our relationships that when we part our only regret is quantity not quality" AUTHOR'S NOTE.
I really loved this story. The tiny tiny thing I was a bit reticent about but eventually got over is the voice actor for the role of Knox. In my head I imagined his voice being different so every time I got to listen to his side of the story it felt a bit off and therefore I couldn't follow as attentively as I did with Naomi's POV.
Leaving that aside, the story is beautifuly written. It made me tear up a bit in the end so that's always a plus. Naomi is very much like myself almost throughout the story and whenever I read a female character I can relate to I will always vouch for her and the author behind it.
I do not like comparisons but considering that my top romcom author is Emily Henry, Lucy Score has so far done more than enough to gain a spot next to her.
I'm always invested in sagas so I'm really looking forward to reading the next book in the installment.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment