Wednesday, 1 September 2021

A Potus Life - an impromptu story created by Belu and written by myself :)

 🌱 A Potus Life 🌱

Hey world! 🌎 


We were talking in class when we came up with this idea of having a "Potus week off" but, what does that mean you may ask? 🤔

Well, the idea is getting one week off not working, nor studying; not socializing, not doing any other thing than sitting on the couch, moving your arms in a “waving potus” style (that is optional, but essential too, I mean, you’re a potus, duh)

And maybe we were asking: where does this idea come from? (If you’re not asking that, we really have no idea why you are still reading 💁) The truth is that we are tired of EVERYTHING. We are going through a pandemic, we are still working and still living in South America… I MEAN… RIGHT? You catch my drift? 

Initially, this was an idea for a blog, but while we were writing we noticed that this SHOULD and WOULD be a decree. Therefore, now we need your help. You could be part of this too by signing this petition *insert future change.org link* 📝


“Because deep within our hearts we are all potuses faking an active life” 💚🌱

✨ Belu - Geek and Modern Philosopher. ✨


Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

🤴🤴🤴 SPARE by Prince Harry 🤴🤴🤴

  Spare by Prince Harry My rating: 5 of 5 stars I never imagined I would enjoy listening to this so much. I find the book to be very well...