For over a year now, I've been having trouble sleeping at night. Doing some research online I found out this outstanding website (also a mobile app) called CALM which not only has helped me sleep much better every night but also it has instilled in me a new found love for meditation, relaxation and breathing techniques to ease my anxiety levels at times.
There is a section in this website/app designed exclusively for SLEEP STORIES. They go from well-known fairy tales, to travel stories and even myths all of which are adapted to make anyone go to sleep. It has worked WONDERS for me ever since I started listening to these.
Such is my fascination with them that I've already listened to all of them more than once and I can now share with you, on a regular basis, some of my favourites:
Today's favourite is a Greek MYTH called "Cupid and Psyche" written by Apuleius in his book "The Golden Ass". Being five pages long, it would be very long for a single blog post so I share the PDF which you can easily read online, download or even print.
I hope you like it as much as I do. Pretty soon, I'll be sharing some other favourite sleep stories from this fantastic website.
Give it a try and let me know your thoughts in the comments!
See you soon!
Stay safe :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🤴🤴🤴 SPARE by Prince Harry 🤴🤴🤴
Spare by Prince Harry My rating: 5 of 5 stars I never imagined I would enjoy listening to this so much. I find the book to be very well...
-
Good evening my beloved readers, Today is another wonderful day sharing amazing content from my currently favourite writer Maria Popova. T...
-
I've been obsessed with the concept of including psychology and psychological concepts in shows such as LEGION. I mean the entire premis...
No comments:
Post a Comment